Friday, August 6, 2010

Facebook page

So I have a "fan page" on Facebook.

I did it so that I can spam people without having to be their internet friends. And so that people can follow links without out that creepy "I don't actually know this person" friend request. And because I don't like getting news feed from people I don't know.

I would like to only use this page to post links instead of using my profile.

The only problem is that I cant suggest that people "like me" because then they would get notifications that say: Bruce Mackay has suggested that you "like" Bruce Mackay.

If I got a message like that from me I would punch myself in the face.

Here is the link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/lasttouchnix

Go there if you don't think that I suck after having read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment